Nadi dosh is a very important factor to consider while matching horoscopes for marriage. It is said that if two people with the same Nadi get married, it can lead to problems in their marriage and even cause health problems. So, what exactly is Nadi dosh? In this blog post, we will explore what Nadi dosh is and how it can affect a marriage. We will also look at some ways to avoid or overcome Nadi dosh.
What is Nadi Dosh?
In Vedic Astrology, the term “Nadi” refers to the subtle channels through which life-force energy flows. There are three Nadis – Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna – that run up and down the spine and correspond to the three primary nadis in the body: the left, right, and central channels.
The Nadi Dosh is a Kundali matching factor that occurs when the bride and groom have their Moon nakshatras (birth star constellations) in the same or adjacent Nadi. This can create difficulties in conception and childbirth, as well as problems in their married life.
When two people with compatible Nadis marry, they tend to have a more harmonious relationship and a higher chance of conceiving children. Conversely, those with incompatible Nadis are more likely to experience disharmony in their relationship and may have difficulty conceiving.
There are eight different types of Nadi Dosh, each with its own set of challenges:
1) Anuloma: When the bride’s Nadi is Ida and the groom is Pingala, this is known as Anuloma. This couple will be blessed with good health but may face some challenges in their relationship. They will need to learn to compromise and cooperate with each other in order to maintain harmony.
2) Viloma: When the groom’s Nadi is Ida and the bride’s
How to check for Nadi Dosh in a horoscope match?
In order to check for Nadi Dosh in a horoscope match, both the boy’s and girl’s horoscopes need to be analyzed. The position of the Moon in each horoscope is studied first. If the Moons are in the same or 7th house from each other, then there is no Nadi Dosh. If the Moons are in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th houses from each other, then there is a Nadi Dosh present.
The next step is to look at the placement of planets in each horoscope. If all the planets are placed in either odd-numbered houses (1st, 3rd, 5th, etc.) or even-numbered houses (2nd, 4th, 6th, etc.) from each other, then there is no Nadi Dosh. However, if any of the planets are placed in opposite houses from each other (e.g. 1st house and 7th house), then there is a Nadi Dosh present.
The third and final step is to look at the Nakshatras or lunar mansions present in each horoscope. There are a total of 27 Nakshatras and they are divided into three groups – Deva (divine), Manusha (human), and Rakshasa (demonic). If both boy’s and girl’s horoscopes have an equal number of Deva Nakshatras, then there is no N
What are the remedies for Nadi Dosh?
There are a few remedies for Nadi Dosh, which are as follows:
1) The first remedy is to perform the Nadi Shodhana Pooja. This Pooja is performed to purify the Nadis and remove the blockages.
2) The second remedy is to perform the Mahamrityunjaya Jaap. This Jaap is performed for Lord Shiva, who is the lord of death and destruction. It is believed that by performing this Jaap, one can get rid of all the negativities and diseases.
3) The third remedy is to recite the Sri Rudram Chamakam. This powerful hymn from the Rig Veda has the power to purify the mind and body.
4) The fourth remedy is to wear a Diamond or Opal gemstone. It is believed that these Gemstones have the power to pacify the planet Venus and nullify the effects of Nadi Dosh.
What are the effects of Nadi Dosh?
When two people with different Nadis get married, there can be some friction and misunderstanding in the relationship. This is because the two partners are operating on different wavelengths. However, this doesn’t mean that the relationship is doomed to fail. With some effort and understanding, most couples with Nadi Dosh can overcome these challenges and have a happy and fulfilling life together.
If you’re looking for a compatible partner, it’s important to take Nadi dosh into consideration. This phenomenon in astrology occurs when the Nadi of one person is the same as the Nadi of their potential partner. While this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, it can create some challenges in the relationship. With that said, if you’re aware of Nadi dosh before getting into a relationship, you can be more prepared to deal with any obstacles that may arise. Hope This Information assists you in understanding various Vedicastrological concepts and their Remedy.